Annie Elizabeth PATES1878 - 1948 (70 years)
Name Annie Elizabeth PATES Born 10 Jul 1878 Biggleswade, Beds [1, 2] Gender Female Census New 5 Apr 1891 Biggleswade, Beds  Census New 31 Mar 1901 Biggleswade, Beds  Census New 2 Apr 1911 Biggleswade, Beds  1939 Register 29 Sep 1939 Biggleswade, Beds  Mourner 30 May 1942 Biggleswade, Beds  Died 12 Aug 1948 Biggleswade, Beds  Newspaper Report 13 Aug 1948 Biggleswade, Beds  BIGGLESWADE CHRONICLE: BIGGLESWADE: The death occurred on Thursday morning at St Andrew's Hospital, Biggleswade, of Mrs Annie Elizabeth Warner, of 135, Hitchin Street, Biggleswade. A widow, Mrs Warner was aged 70. The funeral takes place to-morrow (Saturday) at the Biggleswade Trinity Methodist Chapel. Buried 14 Aug 1948 Biggleswade, Beds  Newspaper Report 20 Aug 1948 Biggleswade, Beds  BIGGLESWADE CHRONICLE: FUNERAL OF MRS A WARNER. The funeral of Mrs Annie Elizabeth Warner (whose death was reported last week) took place at the Trinity Methodist Chapel on Saturday. Mrs Warner was the widow of Mr C A Warner, of 41, Lawrence Road, Biggleswade, and she had been ill for a number of years. She leaves two daughters, Mrs S W Bonfield of Biggleswade, and Mrs V Potton of Langford. The service was conducted by the Rev. W A Underwood and there were many floral tributes. The mourners were: Mr & Mrs S W Bonfield, Mr & Mrs V A Potton, Mrs F Wisson, Mrs J Henderson, (sisters & brothers in law), Mr M Pates (brother) and Mr J Henderson (brother in law). Person ID I38 Freeman-Culpin | Pates Descendants Last Modified 8 Feb 2018
Father John PATES, b. 31 May 1847, Biggleswade, Beds , d. 20 Jan 1901, Biggleswade, Beds (Age 53 years) Mother Sarah PATES, b. 24 Jul 1860, Biggleswade, Beds , d. 13 Feb 1919, Biggleswade, Beds (Age 58 years) Family ID F27 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Family Charles Arthur WARNER, b. 8 Aug 1880, Biggleswade, Beds , d. 26 May 1942, Biggleswade, Beds (Age 61 years) Married 26 Dec 1900 Biggleswade, Beds [9, 10] Children 1. Doris Elizabeth WARNER, b. 13 Nov 1903, Biggleswade, Beds , d. Sep 1985, Biggleswade, Beds (Age 81 years) 2. Marjorie Violet WARNER, b. 12 Jun 1907, Biggleswade, Beds , d. Dec 1987, Bedford, Beds (Age 80 years) Last Modified 2 Jan 2018 Family ID F33 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Event Map = Link to Google Earth
Headstones Grave: Charles & Annie Warner
- [S103] Birth Certificate.
- [S173] GRO Indexes, (www.ancestry.co.uk), SQ1878, Biggleswade, 3b 370.
- [S33] Census, (www.ancestry.co.uk), RG12/1256/128/132.
- [S33] Census, (www.ancestry.co.uk), RG13/1499.
- [S33] Census, (www.ancestry.co.uk), RG14PN8890 RG78PN468 RD175 SD1 ED5 SN32.
- [S18] 1939 Register, (www.findmypast.co.uk), RG101/1968G/004/8.
- [S290] British Newspaper Archive, (www.britishnewspaperarchive.co.uk).
- [S173] GRO Indexes, (www.ancestry.co.uk), SQ1948, Biggleswade, 4a 74, age 70.
- [S173] GRO Indexes, (www.ancestry.co.uk), DQ1900, Biggleswade, 3b 852.
- [S8] Marriage Certificate.
- [S103] Birth Certificate.